Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Rumi & back pain
- Missing it
- Hello, mouse & other early morning ponderings
- In memory of Mary who died
- My first love…before Lake Superior
- Follow your feet.
- Serendipity, a light house & wind-blown hair
- Ladies of the lake and other Lake Superior sunset photos
- What makes you shine? (the tale of a book tour…)
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 387,365 hits
Daily Archives: August 24, 2011
Hello, everyone! We’re back home in the Upper Peninsula. We traveled approximately (according to Kiah) 1,260 miles since last Thursday. We returned last evening from visiting relatives in Lower Michigan. I’ve barely sat down to breathe since arriving. You know. … Continue reading