Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Serendipity, a light house & wind-blown hair
- Ladies of the lake and other Lake Superior sunset photos
- What makes you shine? (the tale of a book tour…)
- My public radio interview
- When a raptor needs the doctor
- Oh, you, nature child
- The lives we didn’t live.
- Monday morning eyes
- Anticipating the August Upper Peninsula Book Tour!
- Slow down, you’re movin’ too fast, you got to make the morning last…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 383,415 hits
Daily Archives: August 24, 2011
Hello, everyone! We’re back home in the Upper Peninsula. We traveled approximately (according to Kiah) 1,260 miles since last Thursday. We returned last evening from visiting relatives in Lower Michigan. I’ve barely sat down to breathe since arriving. You know. … Continue reading