Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Rumi & back pain
- Missing it
- Hello, mouse & other early morning ponderings
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 398,220 hits
Daily Archives: January 8, 2012
I am thinking and pondering with intense focus this morning. A dangerous thing, especially when you’re trying to meditate and not think. Thinking about yesterday’s post. My love of words, sentences, paragraphs, ideas, scribbling, writing, sharing! About how many of … Continue reading