Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- What makes you shine? (the tale of a book tour…)
- My public radio interview
- When a raptor needs the doctor
- Oh, you, nature child
- The lives we didn’t live.
- Monday morning eyes
- Anticipating the August Upper Peninsula Book Tour!
- Slow down, you’re movin’ too fast, you got to make the morning last…
- “I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better.”
- My challenges with wood splitter motors and social media
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 382,263 hits
Tag Archives: bald eagle
Last week, before the thermometer dipped to 22 degrees (-5.6 C) and it began to snow… Blessed warmth shines from blue sunny skies. We’ve forgotten what sun looks like. We’ve forgotten how cheery we feel when sun streams warmth across … Continue reading
The eagle lands and rests on the top of the trees. He’s ready to take off into the sky again soon. He surveys the lake. He watches the almost-invisible underwater fish. He swivels his head to glance at the photographer. The … Continue reading
Here we are. The last day of July. The last day of a very active month. A quiet day. A day filled with little activities like receiving phone calls (including one with a friend to whom I haven’t talked in … Continue reading