Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Rumi & back pain
- Missing it
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 400,921 hits
Tag Archives: bald eagle
Last week, before the thermometer dipped to 22 degrees (-5.6 C) and it began to snow… Blessed warmth shines from blue sunny skies. We’ve forgotten what sun looks like. We’ve forgotten how cheery we feel when sun streams warmth across … Continue reading
The eagle lands and rests on the top of the trees. He’s ready to take off into the sky again soon. He surveys the lake. He watches the almost-invisible underwater fish. He swivels his head to glance at the photographer. The … Continue reading
Here we are. The last day of July. The last day of a very active month. A quiet day. A day filled with little activities like receiving phone calls (including one with a friend to whom I haven’t talked in … Continue reading