Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Rumi & back pain
- Missing it
- Hello, mouse & other early morning ponderings
- In memory of Mary who died
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 393,010 hits
Tag Archives: blogging
Sometimes I truly miss my year-long outdoor blog commitment. Some of you may remember Opening the door, Walking Outside. From Solstice in December, 2008 through December 20, 2009, I spent time outside every day and blogged about it. It proved … Continue reading
1. I have nothing to say and should be getting ready for work. 2. A perfect time to write a blog post! 3. If, by the time this post ends, the fingers type all nonsense–well, it’s easy enough to delete. … Continue reading
This is the third day that I’ve woken up with a Fierce Desire to Blog again. Each day I watch this desire arise. It’s not retreating. It’s gaining momentum. It’s like a tsunami bearing down on the shore of this … Continue reading
Yesterday, unexpectedly, several online friends sent notes, emails, Facebook messages. “Where are you? When are you coming back to blogging? We miss you. Are you surviving the winter?” My heart lurched in appreciation for friends who reappeared out of the … Continue reading
The title which begs to be used is: Blank checks are a girl’s best friend. However, that would be totally misleading. (Not that I’ve hesitated misleading you before…big grin…) I have two stories to tell you this deliciously melting 42 … Continue reading