Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Ladies of the lake and other Lake Superior sunset photos
- What makes you shine? (the tale of a book tour…)
- My public radio interview
- When a raptor needs the doctor
- Oh, you, nature child
- The lives we didn’t live.
- Monday morning eyes
- Anticipating the August Upper Peninsula Book Tour!
- Slow down, you’re movin’ too fast, you got to make the morning last…
- “I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better.”
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 382,589 hits
Tag Archives: fairy tale
Once upon a time there were three little bears living in our Little House in the Big Woods in Aura, Michigan. Mama Bear, Daddy Bear and Baby Bear. One day Mama Bear told Daddy Bear that there was another bear … Continue reading
It’s spitting snow today with our thermometer shivering at 27 degrees (-2.8 C). It’s hard to ponder going outside. North wind cuts through flimsy autumn jackets, demanding winter garb. I’m reading. My friend Emma recommended The Snow Child by Eowyn … Continue reading