Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- The lives we didn’t live.
- Monday morning eyes
- Anticipating the August Upper Peninsula Book Tour!
- Slow down, you’re movin’ too fast, you got to make the morning last…
- “I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better.”
- My challenges with wood splitter motors and social media
- Don’t be afraid to scale down beside waterfalls.
- Whimsy in the Upper Peninsula
- Let’s not even talk about mosquitoes.
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 378,742 hits
Tag Archives: hits
If I were a perfect person in a perfect world I would not care about stats. (That’s what I tell myself.) However, as an imperfect person in an imperfect world, may I share one of my greatest joys and shames … Continue reading
You may have noticed a flurry of blogging here on Lake Superior Spirit lately. (You haven’t? You thought it was just ordinary blogging?) I am here bright & early before work on a Monday morning to tell you–it’s been a … Continue reading
OK, guys, time to tell the truth. I’m tired. Exhausted. Bleary-eyed. What? you say. You’re not exhausted! Your poor husband is exhausted. He’s the one up on the roof shoveling off heavy snow. What have you been doing that’s so … Continue reading
Honestly, folks…I have no idea. However, ever since my friend, Terrill, from Creative Potager blog, asked me a question about blog hits, I’ve put on my Thinking Cap. Here was Terrill’s question: Do you have any tips Kathy that you … Continue reading