Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
September 2014 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- My first love…before Lake Superior
- Follow your feet.
- Serendipity, a light house & wind-blown hair
- Ladies of the lake and other Lake Superior sunset photos
- What makes you shine? (the tale of a book tour…)
- My public radio interview
- When a raptor needs the doctor
- Oh, you, nature child
- The lives we didn’t live.
- Monday morning eyes
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 384,099 hits
Tag Archives: Lake Superior Magazine
Life is really super-duper absolutely inarguably funny. Two days ago I wrote a Farewell for a Little While post. See ya @ Thanksgiving, readers, because creative fields must lie fallow. (Oh how Munira and Lisa and I love the word “fallow”. Isn’t … Continue reading
“When I come up here, and I see that great big straight horizon line, all the crooked thoughts in me straighten out.” –Reportedly said by Birney Quick about Lake Superior. Mr. Quick was a painter and founder of the Grand Marais Art Colony, … Continue reading