Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Rumi & back pain
- Missing it
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 401,097 hits
Tag Archives: memoir
I’m going to Europe–vicariously. Our son and his wife (who married, as you may remember, last October) are flying off for their belated honeymoon in France and Italy. I’ve packed myself in Christopher’s suitcase–never you mind that his suitcase is … Continue reading
It’s my daughter’s fault. She ignited a memory this morning, a very cherished memory of our children’s elementary years. As many of you know, we live in a small township with about 460 residents (down twenty folks since the 2000 … Continue reading
Hi, I’m Kathy (a Kathy, I should say). I may not live on Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, but what I lack in geography I hope to make up for in name. As regular readers of “Lake Superior Spirit” know, the Kathy … Continue reading
Chapter 3 We now return to our Blogger’s Memoirs. She will wait five minutes for you to pop some popcorn and pour yourself a drink. This blog contains adventure, stupidity, compassion, evil and high drama. Pull your chair closer to … Continue reading