Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- The lives we didn’t live.
- Monday morning eyes
- Anticipating the August Upper Peninsula Book Tour!
- Slow down, you’re movin’ too fast, you got to make the morning last…
- “I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better.”
- My challenges with wood splitter motors and social media
- Don’t be afraid to scale down beside waterfalls.
- Whimsy in the Upper Peninsula
- Let’s not even talk about mosquitoes.
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 378,623 hits
Tag Archives: memoir
I’m going to Europe–vicariously. Our son and his wife (who married, as you may remember, last October) are flying off for their belated honeymoon in France and Italy. I’ve packed myself in Christopher’s suitcase–never you mind that his suitcase is … Continue reading
It’s my daughter’s fault. She ignited a memory this morning, a very cherished memory of our children’s elementary years. As many of you know, we live in a small township with about 460 residents (down twenty folks since the 2000 … Continue reading
Hi, I’m Kathy (a Kathy, I should say). I may not live on Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, but what I lack in geography I hope to make up for in name. As regular readers of “Lake Superior Spirit” know, the Kathy … Continue reading
Chapter 3 We now return to our Blogger’s Memoirs. She will wait five minutes for you to pop some popcorn and pour yourself a drink. This blog contains adventure, stupidity, compassion, evil and high drama. Pull your chair closer to … Continue reading