Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Serendipity, a light house & wind-blown hair
- Ladies of the lake and other Lake Superior sunset photos
- What makes you shine? (the tale of a book tour…)
- My public radio interview
- When a raptor needs the doctor
- Oh, you, nature child
- The lives we didn’t live.
- Monday morning eyes
- Anticipating the August Upper Peninsula Book Tour!
- Slow down, you’re movin’ too fast, you got to make the morning last…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 383,385 hits
Tag Archives: night
Here is a little story inspired by blog reader Colleen who was fascinated by a recent comment about some of our inky black nights in the woods. You can’t see your familiar hands, your feet, your journey to the mailbox. … Continue reading
hey, is anybody else awake in the middle of this deepest darkest night? does anyone else cuddle beneath warm pink and white comforter on couch listening to minutes tick by? do you hear the refrigerator humming? are you hungry? do … Continue reading