Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
September 2014 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- My first love…before Lake Superior
- Follow your feet.
- Serendipity, a light house & wind-blown hair
- Ladies of the lake and other Lake Superior sunset photos
- What makes you shine? (the tale of a book tour…)
- My public radio interview
- When a raptor needs the doctor
- Oh, you, nature child
- The lives we didn’t live.
- Monday morning eyes
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 384,099 hits
Tag Archives: Opinion
This week one of my friends shared a dream. In the dream, which she described as half-way between waking and sleeping, feeling so utterly “realistic”, a voice told her: “You have thirty days to live. Get your affairs in order.” … Continue reading
Lately I have been enjoying writing blogs that seem to reconcile stuck, limited, or judging viewpoints within. Something arises. Some judgment, some feeling, some sorrow, something that’s not yet integrated. Perhaps it has to do with a friendship. A sense … Continue reading
I used to think truth was something simple. Something one felt. Something essential. Something easily revealed. After years of meditation–and the practice of blogging–it becomes more and more apparent that, yes, Truth is very simple. But it’s extremely complicated to … Continue reading
First, let’s get the definition straight. If a person is weird, what the heck does that mean? A Google search revealed these synonyms: strange – odd – peculiar – quaint – uncanny – bizarre. Now that we *almost* know the … Continue reading
1. It’s over. 2. When will the next election hoopla begin? 3. Will our country be saved? 4. Will our country be ruined? 5. Will our country continue to plod along with some brilliant moves interspersed with awful decisions? 6. … Continue reading