Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Monday morning eyes
- Anticipating the August Upper Peninsula Book Tour!
- Slow down, you’re movin’ too fast, you got to make the morning last…
- “I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better.”
- My challenges with wood splitter motors and social media
- Don’t be afraid to scale down beside waterfalls.
- Whimsy in the Upper Peninsula
- Let’s not even talk about mosquitoes.
- Murder in the north woods
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 377,789 hits
Tag Archives: Opinion
This week one of my friends shared a dream. In the dream, which she described as half-way between waking and sleeping, feeling so utterly “realistic”, a voice told her: “You have thirty days to live. Get your affairs in order.” … Continue reading
Lately I have been enjoying writing blogs that seem to reconcile stuck, limited, or judging viewpoints within. Something arises. Some judgment, some feeling, some sorrow, something that’s not yet integrated. Perhaps it has to do with a friendship. A sense … Continue reading
I used to think truth was something simple. Something one felt. Something essential. Something easily revealed. After years of meditation–and the practice of blogging–it becomes more and more apparent that, yes, Truth is very simple. But it’s extremely complicated to … Continue reading
First, let’s get the definition straight. If a person is weird, what the heck does that mean? A Google search revealed these synonyms: strange – odd – peculiar – quaint – uncanny – bizarre. Now that we *almost* know the … Continue reading
1. It’s over. 2. When will the next election hoopla begin? 3. Will our country be saved? 4. Will our country be ruined? 5. Will our country continue to plod along with some brilliant moves interspersed with awful decisions? 6. … Continue reading
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time for a declaration. Time to write a blog about an oft-maligned creature. Time to write a blog heralding the delights of–are you ready?–yes, you must be ready–CILANTRO! Let’s get honest. Let’s not be shy. How … Continue reading
It’s time. I went and changed it. Finally. For about six months I’ve been thinking, “Gosh, Kathy, isn’t it time you changed your description about this blog?” Laziness answered, “No, I don’t have time.” But the necessity kept arising. I … Continue reading
Thank you for that quote, Ricky Nelson. “You can’t please everyone so you gotta please yourself.” I suppose some of you don’t like that headline, right? Some of you think it’s too “pop culture”, don’t you? Some of you … Continue reading