Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Rumi & back pain
- Missing it
- Hello, mouse & other early morning ponderings
- In memory of Mary who died
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 392,672 hits
Tag Archives: personal
I don’t know about you, friend, but I never figured out the answer to that question. It makes me even wonder if this question has any validity. As Americans, we change jobs a lot. It’s been rumored that we often … Continue reading
1. I have nothing to say and should be getting ready for work. 2. A perfect time to write a blog post! 3. If, by the time this post ends, the fingers type all nonsense–well, it’s easy enough to delete. … Continue reading
This early September afternoon, just after our Michigan schools have opened their doors to laughing and shouting students for another school year, I would like to share a blog post I wrote way back in May, 2009. Mary was the … Continue reading
Perhaps some of you might be surprised to know that my love of Lake Superior birthed on the shores of Lake Huron. Shall I share about my first love down in lower Michigan, that long arm of the Great Lakes reaching … Continue reading
I am downstate visiting my mom and dad now, having previously added these photos to Word Press during a very busy morning last Friday while preparing to depart. These images come to you from Big Bay, Michigan, where Suzi Banks … Continue reading
I just signed an email “Monday morning eyes”. One of the best parts of life involve signing emails with creative names, don’t you think? Of course, one can only play this game with creative souls, best buddies and offspring. Everyone … Continue reading
Sitting in a quiet house this morning sipping hot dark coffee with soy creamer from a deep blue mug. Not running hither and yon, caught up in the what-must-be-done-next. Excuse me, I will wander out on the deck to give … Continue reading