Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Anticipating the August Upper Peninsula Book Tour!
- Slow down, you’re movin’ too fast, you got to make the morning last…
- “I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better.”
- My challenges with wood splitter motors and social media
- Don’t be afraid to scale down beside waterfalls.
- Whimsy in the Upper Peninsula
- Let’s not even talk about mosquitoes.
- Murder in the north woods
- Cry, cry, cry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 377,062 hits
Tag Archives: plants
Last week my friend Doris invited me to stop by. We get together every few months at her house. She serves coffee or tea and delicious sweets. Her husband, Howard, usually stops puttering to say hello, pausing at the table … Continue reading
Life is so weird. After writing yesterday’s post about my current camera conundrum (say that fast three times) I am suddenly feeling re-inspired about taking pictures. Twice today have dug out the Canon Rebel and photographed. The first photo shoot … Continue reading
Can you believe how the green life is slowly retreating from the leaf as it dies? Let’s play with the green leaf photographically-speaking, shall we? How can we renew this dying leaf?
Counting down the days until I can say something on this blog. August 10th!!
Here we are. Mid to late September. Still working in the garden in front of our house. Still pulling plants (feeding them to the deer who have been zapped away from the garden by the handy electric fence) and harvesting delicious broccoli, … Continue reading
You can’t see them. You can’t hear them. Yet a million tiny wings beat in the clouds and sky, veering south, aimed toward Florida and Mexico and the Caribbean at this time of year. They left late this year. The females … Continue reading