Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Serendipity, a light house & wind-blown hair
- Ladies of the lake and other Lake Superior sunset photos
- What makes you shine? (the tale of a book tour…)
- My public radio interview
- When a raptor needs the doctor
- Oh, you, nature child
- The lives we didn’t live.
- Monday morning eyes
- Anticipating the August Upper Peninsula Book Tour!
- Slow down, you’re movin’ too fast, you got to make the morning last…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 383,454 hits
Tag Archives: postaday
The oddest thing just happened! I sat upon the couch, meditating, not thinking about much of anything. My gaze settled on our windows. Quietly peered through the windows, noticing how they act as frames for nature. A house filled with … Continue reading
Imagine you’re a six-year-old in 1911. You live on a farm about a mile from the nearest neighbor. It’s time for you to be educated, Ma says. You’ve got new shoes–your first shoes ever–and you’ll walk with your big brother … Continue reading
Can you believe how the green life is slowly retreating from the leaf as it dies? Let’s play with the green leaf photographically-speaking, shall we? How can we renew this dying leaf?
We are born alone and we die alone. Wait a minute! you argue. We’re born surrounded by a mama and papa (if we’re lucky) and a doctor who doesn’t throw his bloody gloves against the wall. If we’re lucky. The … Continue reading