Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Anticipating the August Upper Peninsula Book Tour!
- Slow down, you’re movin’ too fast, you got to make the morning last…
- “I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better.”
- My challenges with wood splitter motors and social media
- Don’t be afraid to scale down beside waterfalls.
- Whimsy in the Upper Peninsula
- Let’s not even talk about mosquitoes.
- Murder in the north woods
- Cry, cry, cry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 377,292 hits
Tag Archives: retreat
One of the things I pondered during the recent retreat from blogging and computer and caffeine and other distracting activities was this: how can we more deeply align our daily activities with our deepest beliefs and values? Where are we … Continue reading
Do you know how sweet and pungent peaches smell in late summer? You breathe deeply the eau de peach–it’s like a fine wine–breathe deeper still–before the silver knife nicks fuzzy skin and slices deep into the essence of fruit. You … Continue reading
I’ve experienced a couple of interesting days, blog-wise. Usually lots and lots of stories present themselves to the forefront. (Well, that’s not technically true. First the photos appear. Something interesting catches the eye and the camera captures it. I download … Continue reading