Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Rumi & back pain
- Missing it
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 401,007 hits
Tag Archives: retreat
One of the things I pondered during the recent retreat from blogging and computer and caffeine and other distracting activities was this: how can we more deeply align our daily activities with our deepest beliefs and values? Where are we … Continue reading
Do you know how sweet and pungent peaches smell in late summer? You breathe deeply the eau de peach–it’s like a fine wine–breathe deeper still–before the silver knife nicks fuzzy skin and slices deep into the essence of fruit. You … Continue reading
I’ve experienced a couple of interesting days, blog-wise. Usually lots and lots of stories present themselves to the forefront. (Well, that’s not technically true. First the photos appear. Something interesting catches the eye and the camera captures it. I download … Continue reading