Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Rumi & back pain
- Missing it
- Hello, mouse & other early morning ponderings
- In memory of Mary who died
- My first love…before Lake Superior
- Follow your feet.
- Serendipity, a light house & wind-blown hair
- Ladies of the lake and other Lake Superior sunset photos
- What makes you shine? (the tale of a book tour…)
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 387,465 hits
Tag Archives: strength
If I were a perfect person in a perfect world I would not care about stats. (That’s what I tell myself.) However, as an imperfect person in an imperfect world, may I share one of my greatest joys and shames … Continue reading