Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Rumi & back pain
- Missing it
- Hello, mouse & other early morning ponderings
- In memory of Mary who died
- My first love…before Lake Superior
- Follow your feet.
- Serendipity, a light house & wind-blown hair
- Ladies of the lake and other Lake Superior sunset photos
- What makes you shine? (the tale of a book tour…)
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 387,569 hits
Tag Archives: thoughts
I don’t know about you, friend, but I never figured out the answer to that question. It makes me even wonder if this question has any validity. As Americans, we change jobs a lot. It’s been rumored that we often … Continue reading
I am finding Rumi gems hither and yon and re-falling in love with this poetry. As someone with a wee bit of lower back pain this morning, I smiled when accidentally discovering this poem. Suzi Banks Baum sent it to … Continue reading
Sometimes I truly miss my year-long outdoor blog commitment. Some of you may remember Opening the door, Walking Outside. From Solstice in December, 2008 through December 20, 2009, I spent time outside every day and blogged about it. It proved … Continue reading
1. I have nothing to say and should be getting ready for work. 2. A perfect time to write a blog post! 3. If, by the time this post ends, the fingers type all nonsense–well, it’s easy enough to delete. … Continue reading
This early September afternoon, just after our Michigan schools have opened their doors to laughing and shouting students for another school year, I would like to share a blog post I wrote way back in May, 2009. Mary was the … Continue reading
Perhaps some of you might be surprised to know that my love of Lake Superior birthed on the shores of Lake Huron. Shall I share about my first love down in lower Michigan, that long arm of the Great Lakes reaching … Continue reading