Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Rumi & back pain
- Missing it
- Hello, mouse & other early morning ponderings
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 397,122 hits
Tag Archives: winter
1. I have nothing to say and should be getting ready for work. 2. A perfect time to write a blog post! 3. If, by the time this post ends, the fingers type all nonsense–well, it’s easy enough to delete. … Continue reading
You wonder about the story of our lives here in the Upper Peninsula? It could be summed up in two words: Ice melts. Ice melts on the bays. Ice turns blue, shaky, unstable. Don’t walk on it. Turn, instead, toward … Continue reading
Even though this long winter continues to snow and blow and freeze and fuss, I still think an icy snowfall sparkles beautifully. This morning, captured under the glow of our deck light, heavy wet snow dressed the woods in grandeur … Continue reading
It’s so easy to get—ah choo!–a very bad case of–ah choo!–you know what I’m going to say don’t you?–a very bad case of Cabin Fever at this time of year. It doesn’t matter if you live in a cabin like … Continue reading
Lately, oh so lately, I’ve been able to sit with my own uncomfortable inner places much longer without turning away. Because of this, I can stay with a good friend on the telephone for 78 minutes and resonate with her … Continue reading
We awoke to another eight, ten, twelve inches of snow. Who knows without a ruler? I offered to warm up and brush off Barry’s car before he left for work. (He does the same for me many days.) It’s zero … Continue reading