Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
September 2014 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- My first love…before Lake Superior
- Follow your feet.
- Serendipity, a light house & wind-blown hair
- Ladies of the lake and other Lake Superior sunset photos
- What makes you shine? (the tale of a book tour…)
- My public radio interview
- When a raptor needs the doctor
- Oh, you, nature child
- The lives we didn’t live.
- Monday morning eyes
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 384,093 hits
Tag Archives: winter
1. First of all, relax. You don’t have to DO anything on another snow day. The Universe gives you permission to relax and lie on the couch all day–in your pajamas–if you so desire. Breathe in, breathe out. Simply BE. … Continue reading
The oddest thing just happened! I sat upon the couch, meditating, not thinking about much of anything. My gaze settled on our windows. Quietly peered through the windows, noticing how they act as frames for nature. A house filled with … Continue reading
Good chilly blanket-wrapped morning! I hope you’re keeping warm, readers. Let’s pour a cup of coffee–or would you like tea?–or hot cocoa?–and chat for a spell. So many everyday conversations begin and end with weather these days. Our thermometer shivers … Continue reading
1. It’s the damnedest coldest winter I can remember in many years–and we’re only three days into 2014. 2. The Christmas lights still shine in our Little House in the Big Woods–but I’m taking them down on Sunday. You can … Continue reading
New Year’s Day, 2014. I eat toast slathered with translucent red crab apple jelly that glistens like a stained glass window through its home in a tiny mason jar. It’s a Christmas gift from a daughter who found it in … Continue reading