Monday. Brown-furred wolf runs south to north in front of my car. His legs pump, his haunches strain. Masterful, he sprints, his legs sure, not slipping and skidding like those long skinny-legged deer who sometimes fall and splay all four legs as they attempt to gain traction on ice. Solid, purposeful, the wolf crosses snow-covered asphalt, his eyes staring straight ahead, almost oblivious to the barreling car. He darts into the woods, immediately in a grove of evergreens, concealed in plain sight.
Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Who is Lake Superior Spirit anyway (and does she have other blogs?)
Oh how the months speed by…
March 2014 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Shoveling four feet of snow off our wood pile & other deep winter photos
- Blank check & best friends
- Fire burns family building on Main Street in Yale, Michigan
- Who’s Singin’ the Cabin Fever Blues?
- Hi ho, hi ho, it’s off to work I go (after a quick blog)
- Burn, baby, burn
- The terrible weight of “should”
- Solely for entertainment purposes.
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…