Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “Life itself is the teacher, my dears”
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,971 views
Daily Archives: February 23, 2010
A day is so often filled with many ordinary–yet extra-ordinary–moments. If we’re speeding too fast along the highway of life we miss these precious moments. We gloss over them. We let them pass without realizing their precious nature, without saying … Continue reading