Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,304 views
Daily Archives: February 28, 2010
Now comes the moment to share with you about our trip to Marquette on Friday and Saturday. My friend, Bertha, and I arranged to meet at an Irish Pub on Washington Street at 4:30 p.m. It’s called the Wild Rover. … Continue reading