Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 444,026 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “I’m scared,” said Goldilocks to the Three Little Bears
- Unexpected inspiration
- 32 years and out (as a politician)!
- Whoooo you votin’ for?
- Quiet spring meditation in the woods
- Passenger pigeons, Show & Tell and my dad
- Icicles, Mist, and the Road Less Traveled
- The sideways tame chipmunk caper
- The $99 blog
- Until we meet again, my friends…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Daily Archives: May 13, 2010
This blog has been written before. Honest. Read my blogs from the 2009 leek foraging season: http://centria.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/triple-header-hummingbirds-wild-leeks-and-garden/ and http://centria.wordpress.com/2009/05/06/the-recipe-for-wild-leek-soup/. It will probably be written again. But let’s repeat ourselves: We love wild leek soup. And we hope you do, too. This … Continue reading