Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- 100% Backwoods Yooper
- Itching relentlessly
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Daily Archives: May 13, 2010
This blog has been written before. Honest. Read my blogs from the 2009 leek foraging season: http://centria.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/triple-header-hummingbirds-wild-leeks-and-garden/ and http://centria.wordpress.com/2009/05/06/the-recipe-for-wild-leek-soup/. It will probably be written again. But let’s repeat ourselves: We love wild leek soup. And we hope you do, too. This … Continue reading