Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- What really happened at the waterfalls…
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
- All you bunnies out there…
- Ice fishing, robins, winner, Easter
- Keep giving away…
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 485,361 views
Daily Archives: May 14, 2010
Good evening. It’s a dreary dismal night here in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. Not raining now, but damp and dark. We just finished eating wild leek curry. Anyone surprised? I steamed some wild leeks-carrots-celery and added some pre-packaged chili curry. … Continue reading