Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 432,830 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Until we meet again, my friends…
- 100% Backwoods Yooper
- Itching relentlessly
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Daily Archives: May 30, 2010
Quiet warm Sunday in the North Woods. Flowers blooming everywhere. Birds chattering endlessly in the woods. It feels like we live in a jungle. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a monkey swinging from tree to tree–that’s how noisy it … Continue reading