Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- 100% Backwoods Yooper
- Itching relentlessly
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Daily Archives: August 25, 2010
The computer monitor of my desktop “work computer” has been slowly dying. It started before our Duluth trip. Suddenly the words and pictures looked smeary, unreadable. Almost like the viewer badly needed a new pair of glasses. Yesterday–when I noticed I … Continue reading