Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,540 views
Daily Archives: August 25, 2010
The computer monitor of my desktop “work computer” has been slowly dying. It started before our Duluth trip. Suddenly the words and pictures looked smeary, unreadable. Almost like the viewer badly needed a new pair of glasses. Yesterday–when I noticed I … Continue reading