Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 444,522 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Delightful Unexpected Flow…
- “I’m scared,” said Goldilocks to the Three Little Bears
- Unexpected inspiration
- 32 years and out (as a politician)!
- Whoooo you votin’ for?
- Quiet spring meditation in the woods
- Passenger pigeons, Show & Tell and my dad
- Icicles, Mist, and the Road Less Traveled
- The sideways tame chipmunk caper
- The $99 blog
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Daily Archives: August 25, 2010
The computer monitor of my desktop “work computer” has been slowly dying. It started before our Duluth trip. Suddenly the words and pictures looked smeary, unreadable. Almost like the viewer badly needed a new pair of glasses. Yesterday–when I noticed I … Continue reading