Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,880 views
Daily Archives: December 9, 2010
Hello, dear reader. I’m sitting here at Cyberia Cafe in Houghton drinking a non-fat frappuccino. Feeling pretty darn good. (Although it sort of feels like someone has put a belt around my stomach and keep pulling tighter…) Barry is taking … Continue reading