Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,689 views
Daily Archives: January 18, 2011
It’s time. I went and changed it. Finally. For about six months I’ve been thinking, “Gosh, Kathy, isn’t it time you changed your description about this blog?” Laziness answered, “No, I don’t have time.” But the necessity kept arising. I … Continue reading