Join 7,461 other subscribers
Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Spring is bustin’ out all over (and a blogging milestone)
- Traveling from little house in the woods to big city on the coast
- Healing a broken toe, watching the snow melt
- The maze is your labyrinth
- Mindfulness, equanimity–and a broken toe
- The perils and ecstasy of walking on snow
- Loss and gain
- Sad transitions
- Snow, snow, snow and it’s really __ __ __ __ __
- Vegetable scrap smiley for our company
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- Bountiful Healing
- Bree's Mackinac Island Blog
- Breezes at dawn
- By the Sea
- Change is Hard
- Eastern Passage Passage
- Elisa's Spot
- Flandrum Hill
- Grains of Sand
- Home Life Online
- Isa Threads of Life
- Missouri Wilderness
- My Little Spacebook
- On the Homefront
- Pets, People and Life
- Speaking from the Heart
- Spiral Visions
- Sundown Bayou
- The Reluctant Blogger
- The Spectacled Bean
- Travel Garden Eat
- Virginia Views
- Wanderings of an Elusive Mind
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 570,228 views
Stay tuned! 195 Baraga Pow Wow photos…
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Baraga County, Baraga Pow Wow, joy, life, Native American, photography. Bookmark the permalink.
Awww, precious! Can’t wait for more!
I’m anxiously waiting for more too! 🙂 The little girls you caught on film are adorable!
These are adorable and I especially love their little moccasins!
Oh, how adorable.
Very precious, indeed. I love the beautiful smile.
So sweet! Can’t wait for more. Love, S
Very sweet picture. how innocent. well captured! 🙂
I can almost hear the music! Or is it the beat of the drums? Looking forward to more.