(The previously scheduled Raptor Program at the Baraga State Park Friday night did not happen. The live raptors did not appear. However, Tara, the handy Explorer Guide, provided a fascinating last-minute program about raptors–including stuffed owls–which left the guests entertained and informed. Kathy and Barry even stayed to play an owl-feeding game. A good time was had by all.)
Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- What really happened at the waterfalls…
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
- All you bunnies out there…
- Ice fishing, robins, winner, Easter
- Keep giving away…
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 485,373 views