Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 409,097 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Daily Archives: August 24, 2011
Hello, everyone! We’re back home in the Upper Peninsula. We traveled approximately (according to Kiah) 1,260 miles since last Thursday. We returned last evening from visiting relatives in Lower Michigan. I’ve barely sat down to breathe since arriving. You know. … Continue reading