Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
- All you bunnies out there…
- Ice fishing, robins, winner, Easter
- Keep giving away…
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 485,160 views
Daily Archives: August 24, 2011
Hello, everyone! We’re back home in the Upper Peninsula. We traveled approximately (according to Kiah) 1,260 miles since last Thursday. We returned last evening from visiting relatives in Lower Michigan. I’ve barely sat down to breathe since arriving. You know. … Continue reading