Hi everyone! This is Kathy’s daughter, Kiah, and my mom asked me to share with you some of my photos from my summer in Europe. My boyfriend and I were lucky enough to spend six weeks touring Europe recently. We went into our trip with no travel plans after our first week in Paris and ended up traveling to Naples, Rome, Barcelona, Prague, Berlin and back to Paris before heading home to New York. The entire trip was amazing but the city of Naples really stood out as a special place. Enjoy the photo tour! Love, Kiah
Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- What really happened at the waterfalls…
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
- All you bunnies out there…
- Ice fishing, robins, winner, Easter
- Keep giving away…
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 485,373 views