Hi everyone! This is Kathy’s daughter, Kiah, and my mom asked me to share with you some of my photos from my summer in Europe. My boyfriend and I were lucky enough to spend six weeks touring Europe recently. We went into our trip with no travel plans after our first week in Paris and ended up traveling to Naples, Rome, Barcelona, Prague, Berlin and back to Paris before heading home to New York. The entire trip was amazing but the city of Naples really stood out as a special place. Enjoy the photo tour! Love, Kiah
Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
- Loose ends, gray skies, and affirmations of light
- What the heart knows now
- Coyote or wolf comes teaching trust
- Playing spirit hide and seek
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 547,752 views