Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Oops, another misstake
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,964 views
Daily Archives: September 20, 2011
A quiet morning dawns in Lake Superior land. Light barely shows above the black shadows of trees at 7 a.m. The temperature this morning was a balmy 47 degrees (8.3 Celcius). I did start a fire in the woodstove and … Continue reading