Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Give, sweet mama, give. Give, my man, give.
- Dust everywhere. Fuel barrel sold. Emptiness is form.
- The barrel is empty
- What does wood floor sanding and finishing have to do with spirituality?
- Turkey, brussels sprout salad, hurting hearts, gratitude and thanksgiving
- Reflections on daily blogging
- Smoke alarm drama & the Holy
- I found the missing heart in that messy closet
- “Letting people be who they’re gonna be”
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 533,638 views
Daily Archives: October 2, 2011
Don’t you love Gmail? It offers such pertinent advertising suggestions above your email inbox. Eavesdropping in on some of my recent emails–which, I’m sure, involved meditation–something I try to do daily–it decided that I needed a “Great Buddhist Nanny.” A Great … Continue reading