Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,742 views
Daily Archives: October 6, 2011
OK, I’m just jokin’. You’ve never wanted a heart catheterization, have you? We never have, either. Not Barry. Not me. Yet, today, we found ourselves in the Marquette General Hospital Heart Institute for Barry’s first heart catheterization. They weren’t looking … Continue reading