Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- God loves nonsense, too
- Looking at death and dying from a spiritual perspective
- Heartbreaking covid week in our community
- Brave warriors shining light in the psyche
- Give, sweet mama, give. Give, my man, give.
- Dust everywhere. Fuel barrel sold. Emptiness is form.
- The barrel is empty
- What does wood floor sanding and finishing have to do with spirituality?
- Turkey, brussels sprout salad, hurting hearts, gratitude and thanksgiving
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 536,360 views
Daily Archives: October 18, 2011
Good Tuesday morning to everyone from our Little House in the Big Woods, one-quarter mile from the lapping waves of Lake Superior. The autumn colorful show ends quietly; a few green and yellow and red leaves still flap on branches, … Continue reading →