Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 409,144 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Daily Archives: October 30, 2011
(Dear readers, This is what I’ve Put Up With for the last 33 years. The following is a column which will appear in our local weekly newspaper, the L’Anse Sentinel, this Wednesday. My husband–who, I must admit–wouldn’t have published this without my permission–has … Continue reading