Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Until we meet again, my friends…
- 100% Backwoods Yooper
- Itching relentlessly
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Daily Archives: January 8, 2012
I am thinking and pondering with intense focus this morning. A dangerous thing, especially when you’re trying to meditate and not think. Thinking about yesterday’s post. My love of words, sentences, paragraphs, ideas, scribbling, writing, sharing! About how many of … Continue reading