Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- God loves nonsense, too
- Looking at death and dying from a spiritual perspective
- Heartbreaking covid week in our community
- Brave warriors shining light in the psyche
- Give, sweet mama, give. Give, my man, give.
- Dust everywhere. Fuel barrel sold. Emptiness is form.
- The barrel is empty
- What does wood floor sanding and finishing have to do with spirituality?
- Turkey, brussels sprout salad, hurting hearts, gratitude and thanksgiving
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 536,293 views
Daily Archives: January 17, 2012
The Informal Schedule of my day in the north woods. 1) Wake up at 6:20 a.m. (Actually, I wake up at 5:32 a.m. 5:45 a.m. 6:01 a.m. You know, think a little bit. Try not to think a little bit. … Continue reading