Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
- Loose ends, gray skies, and affirmations of light
- What the heart knows now
- Coyote or wolf comes teaching trust
- Playing spirit hide and seek
- Ready for it to end! Don’t want it to end…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 544,588 views
Daily Archives: January 19, 2012
Good morning! Yawn, stretch, hello computer, hello readers, hello wind… Wind? Yes, indeed. It’s howling and screaming outside the dark windows, careening between dark trees, scuttling sideways across newly formed ice a quarter-mile away on the Huron Bay.