Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 447,019 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- If I should die before I wake
- Oh the flow…
- Sucker on Mother’s Day
- Happy Mother’s Day to all you women & men who’ve never given birth
- Spring miracle
- Delightful Unexpected Flow…
- “I’m scared,” said Goldilocks to the Three Little Bears
- Unexpected inspiration
- 32 years and out (as a politician)!
- Whoooo you votin’ for?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Daily Archives: March 17, 2012
It’s four in the morning. Blackness outside the window, peppered by lightning streaking the sky, revealing skeleton trees and lone patches of snow. Thunder rumbles incessantly in the distance, clearing its throat, mumbling of possible rain showers. I dreamed restlessly as lightning … Continue reading