Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 409,490 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Daily Archives: March 17, 2012
It’s four in the morning. Blackness outside the window, peppered by lightning streaking the sky, revealing skeleton trees and lone patches of snow. Thunder rumbles incessantly in the distance, clearing its throat, mumbling of possible rain showers. I dreamed restlessly as lightning … Continue reading