Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 409,603 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Do you remember waiting for your date to arrive in the driveway with his rattletrap ’69 Chevy, sitting behind living room curtains, waiting, waiting, what if he doesn’t show up? Do you remember waiting to birth your first baby, big … Continue reading
Ladies and gentlefolk, I never thought this blog would come to this! Almost 500 of you passed by Lake Superior Spirit yesterday mostly wondering what to do if your toilet ceases to work during a power outage such as Ms. Hurricane Sandy. … Continue reading
Outside–just now–coyotes yipping, close to the house. Neighbor’s little dogs barking furiously. Cacophony in the woods! My heart pounds. Suddenly, all still. Hopefully the dogs ran, tails between legs, back home. Hopefully, coyotes didn’t breakfast until later. Dark lingers these … Continue reading
A few short weeks ago (last week? the week before?) the woods vibrated with rich colors of orange, red, yellow. Bright vivid leaves surrounded, encompassed, danced on autumn breezes. A few short weeks ago the beauty of blazing intensity took … Continue reading
Today would you please welcome one of my dear blogging friends? Her name is Munira, and she lives across the sea in southern Pakistan. I think we met through Kathy McCullough’s blog back last winter. The name of her blog … Continue reading