Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,707 views
Daily Archives: October 27, 2012
A few short weeks ago (last week? the week before?) the woods vibrated with rich colors of orange, red, yellow. Bright vivid leaves surrounded, encompassed, danced on autumn breezes. A few short weeks ago the beauty of blazing intensity took … Continue reading