Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- The gifts and challenges of daily blogging
- You are part of this October pond now, too
- “Life itself is the teacher, my dears”
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 528,226 views
Daily Archives: December 22, 2013
One snowy apple. One more Christmas appearing around the bend of this week. One WordPress weekly photo challenge. One happy blogger that her to-do list sparkles under control, as of early Saturday. (Some commenters suggested she abandon to-do lists, but … Continue reading