Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
September 2018 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,713 views
Monthly Archives: September 2018
This morning a leaf beckoned me to open the deck door and walk outside. Come, come, it whispered. I am covered with dew. I am a harbinger of autumn, even though most of your leaves still sing in green. … Continue reading