Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Driftwood pyre over Lake Superior
- “Can I help you? What would you like today?”
- I’m playing a fun game
- No shopping allowed
- Turkey interrupto & other Thanksgiving chit chat
- All the blogs we cannot write
- Still intrigued
- Can we be inspired to Think Again?
- Calm, calm, oh you darling, calm
- Yet another miracle of blooming and letting go
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 553,969 views
Monthly Archives: December 2018
Shhh, dear reader. Let’s whisper. Let’s remember. Let’s lower our voices. Because this is the in-between time. It’s in-between Christmas and New Years. It’s in-between gift-giving and a brand new start. It’s in-between the old and stagnant–and the unknown.
Dear Blogging Friends, I am having one of “those” Christmas Eve moments. I’m sure some of you have had them too. Those moments when you’re suddenly feeling blue, out-of-sorts, dismal. It’s not yet time to open gifties (that’s tomorrow … Continue reading