Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,122 views
Monthly Archives: May 2020
Last week Barry asked if I might ride with him to a couple of local cemeteries. He wanted to take Memorial Day pictures for his job at the newspaper. Sure, I said. Let me grab my camera, too. First we … Continue reading
I’ve heard it said: the human brain prefers to quickly take in information and make broad assessments. When we’re chased by a tiger through the jungle, we’d better make a split-second judgment that the beast is dangerous and run, run, … Continue reading
We’ve experienced a little excitement in our neck of the woods this week. On Monday morning we awoke at 6 a.m. to a broken bird feeder and garbage strewn about the lawn. “I think we’ve been visited by a bear,” … Continue reading
All week I intended to share a poem here. Written six days ago. I lounged on the couch in pajamas pre-dawn last Wednesday, happily anticipating quiet peaceful meditation. Instead, a poem lassoed me. The poem circled its rope from the … Continue reading
Dear Blog Readers, I know it’s been almost ten months since last writing here. No excuses. The muse simply departed and headed elsewhere. No huge creative outpourings arose. The camera rarely clicked. My WordPress plan expired and they insisted upon … Continue reading