Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Category Archives: August 2018
Spoiler alert: This is not a rant about how the world is going to hell in a hand basket. It’s not a rant about how we sleep at night with starving children in Sudan. It’s not a rant about Trump … Continue reading
Fingers in brown sandy soil thinning crowded avenues of carrots. I used to despair thinning these deep tap roots stretching down past undulating worms. How could one decide carrot life or death? How could one presume to kill this one … Continue reading