Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- The joy of sauntering
- Loose ends, gray skies, and affirmations of light
- What the heart knows now
- Coyote or wolf comes teaching trust
- Playing spirit hide and seek
- Ready for it to end! Don’t want it to end…
- When we’re triggered
- What really matters–turning the compass to True North
- Merry Christmas from our little house in the woods
- Lonely at Christmastime?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 542,506 views
Category Archives: December 2018
Shhh, dear reader. Let’s whisper. Let’s remember. Let’s lower our voices. Because this is the in-between time. It’s in-between Christmas and New Years. It’s in-between gift-giving and a brand new start. It’s in-between the old and stagnant–and the unknown.
Dear Blogging Friends, I am having one of “those” Christmas Eve moments. I’m sure some of you have had them too. Those moments when you’re suddenly feeling blue, out-of-sorts, dismal. It’s not yet time to open gifties (that’s tomorrow … Continue reading