Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,210 views
Category Archives: July 2013
Last week my friend Doris invited me to stop by. We get together every few months at her house. She serves coffee or tea and delicious sweets. Her husband, Howard, usually stops puttering to say hello, pausing at the table … Continue reading
Gosh darn. The important things we forget to blog about. Fortunately, I recently remembered what I forgot to tell you. Since mid-June I’ve been a grandma! Here’s the scoop.
Barry returned from his annual fishing trip to Isle Royale a couple of hours ago. I’ve spent five days alone here in the North Woods. You know, in retreat mode. Meditating, weeding the garden, sitting, washing dishes, communing with nature, … Continue reading
The kids have departed. They now play with their kitty cats on opposite ends of the country. Your blogger is still remembering the last week. Her son departed for San Diego early last week; her daughter still remained until yesterday.
My oh my, we’ve had quite a week with both kids visiting us here in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I hardly know where to begin. Let’s begin with the 5K my daughter and I walked faster than lightning last … Continue reading
I walk through the darkened living room. It is dusk. Oh look-out there on the deck–is a–what is it? Oh my goodness, it’s a 12-foot gorilla peering in the window!