Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,946 views
Category Archives: June 2016
Three hours and twenty minutes ago a poplar tree smashed against electrical wires on our road, ousting electricity for everyone. The mothers, fathers and teenagers could no longer utilize their computers. The kids lost access to iPads. Toilets no longer … Continue reading
Sunlight hummed its June song this morning, leaping up through branch after branch, attempting to climb higher and higher above the tallest poplar and maple and spruce trees. Sunlight beckoned me, too, c’mon lazybones, sleepyhead, upsy daisy, how about a … Continue reading